- Chief executive officers of a PSO have overall responsibility for ensuring that records and information management undertaken within their organisation complies with Part 9 of the Act. (1)
- Chief executive officers must ensure that their organisation’s annual report includes a statement about compliance with the Act. (2)
- A PSO must keep full and accurate records of its activities and operations and must implement practices and procedures for managing its record and information resources. (3)
- All personnel of a PSO are responsible for ensuring that adequate records of the business they conduct on behalf of the organisation are identified and captured in records management systems as soon as possible after creation or receipt of the record.
- All personnel are responsible for the security and integrity of the records and information they handle in their duties as an NTG employee. (4)
Last updated: 07 March 2019
Share this page: